Physiotherapy encompasses rehabilitation, injury prevention and health promotion/fitness. Physiotherapy helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength, function, motion and overall well-being by addressing the underlying physical issues.
Physiotherapy treats for:
- Preventing injury and disability;
- Managing acute and chronic conditions;
- Improving and maintaining optimal physical performance;
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability;
- Educating patients to prevent re-occurrence of an injury.
- Sports Injuries